Sarathi (Secondary Nutrient)
- SARATHI contains 40 % Silicon and traces of Secondary Nutrients like Calcium , Magnesium , Sulphur which plays vital role in growth of plant.
- SARATHI helps in cell division and cell elongation in the plant .
- 'Silicon' in SARATHI reduces Biotic and Abiotic stress of plant.
- 'Calcium' in SARATHI helps to maintain chemical balance in soil.
- 'Magnesium' in SARATHI improves photosynthetic activity in the plant.
- 'Sulphur' in SARATHI helps to activate many plant enzymes & proteins essential for plant growth.
- SARATHI improves nutrient availability from the soil.
- SARATHI helps building plant immunity resulting in reduction in cost of insecticide & pesticide.
- SARATHI is available in 40 Kg bag in powder form.
16 nutrients are required for the growth of any plant. These are nitrogen, phosphorus, potash, zinc, ferrous, copper, manganese, boron, and molybdenum. These are available in the form of chemical fertilizers in the market. However, plants also require secondary nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium, and sulphur for better growth. Hence, Nature Care Fertilizers has introduced this product "Sarathi, "which consists of all the secondary nutrients required for the healthy growth of plants. It consists of calcium (10%), magnesium (5%), and sulphur (10%), with small quantities of boron and phosphate. Nature Care Fertilizer is among the most reliable manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Sarathi (Secondary Nutrient), based in Vita (Maharashtra). We offer this product at market-leading rates.Highlights :
- Calcium - Calcium, an essential part of the plant cell wall structure, provides for normal transport and retention of other elements as well as the strength of plants. It is also believed that calcium counteracts the effect of alkali salts and organic acids within a plant.
- Magnesium - Magnesium is a part of the chlorophyll in all green plants and essential for photosynthesis. It also helps activate several plant enzymes needed for growth.
- Sulphur - Sulphur is an essential plant food for the production of protein. It promotes the activity and development of enzymes and vitamins. It also helps in chlorophyll formation, as well as improves the growth of roots and seed production.
- It improves soil structure and quality
- It improves photosynthesis in plants
- It increases the size, quality, and luster of fruits
- It fulfills the need for secondary nutrients in plants